Saturday, July 7, 2007

Re: Autistic Woman Speaks out (1)

RE: Autistic woman speaks out

Amanda if you're so for real then why keep on copying MY life as part of your play-acting?

Get real about the fact that you are no more autistic than George W Bush and you and Muskie (Laura T T) have been scoping me out and using me ofr a staple part of yoru story line for *years* and when I started to speak out about it, you called a laywer friend you'd made through your social netowrking to badger and bully me to silence about it.
Why are you telling Donna Williams and others that it was YOU who typed Beatles lyrics as your first means of communication when it wasn't? Why did you sit there going 'me too me too!" at everything I said to you when I met you, why have you gone out of your way to pretend to be absolutely every sort of autistic, sampling and claiming every extreme in ability and disability, like the dog God in the 101 Dalmations book, trying to be and reflect everyone's autism back to them all the time?
Why aren't you honest about the fact that you were not autistic at all growing up? Why do you have to try to steal and adopt and adapt and borrow and rob from my life to do this? Hmm?

Why can't you say what you've got to say on your own terms based on your own life? Oh that's right because you're *not autistic*

I don't care what drives you do to do this I don't care if its mental illness I just don't give a shit because however great yo uthink your need or compulsion is to do this, my need that you DON'T is much GREATER.

You didn't give a shit about and type Beatles lyrics that was ME
You didn't accomplish any block test the way I did that was ME
You didn't spent your entire teenaged years in an institution that was ME
You weren't the one born with these birth defects and obviously disabled that was ME
You weren't the one disabled from birth like this like I am that was ME
You weren't diagnosed as LFA as a toddler that was ME
You don't have my hearing ability and recall that's ME
you don't have any of my disabilities and abilities because they are not you at all, they are ME and MINE
You don't move like I do, you don't think like I do, you don't do shit like I do until or unless you are directly mocking me and using me for your bullshit story and its time you admitted it and stepped down, stepped off

If you *must* talk your shit, but at very least for God's sake, do it honestly! You're no more LFA than any of the rest of the NT population, you're some twisted malingering mentally ill I-don-t-know-what-and-I-don't-care and its gotta stop.

Start being honest about the fact those movies are put on, are acting and nothing more nothing less,get real about your own past and the very obvious distinctions between its reality and the reality of my past.

You were talking and as normal as can be, dropped a ton of LSD not 'briefrly' but for MONTHS, several times a day every day!

You did this while you were 14 and attending a little college for gifted teenagers, nothing wrong with you in the least, and all you who will try to twist and justify this for her, spare me, she's not pretending to be AS/HFA, she's taking from my life to pretend to be LFA like me and she's not being honest about it at ALL.

Somebody made the passing comment that some of your LSD-nduced schizophrenia shit resembled
'atypical autism' and you ran with it. You met up with your pal Tconsik who'd already screwed me on a coyright issue stealing something I'd written for her 'autisics.org' page, and the two of you knew I have a tendency to just leave the interent when things get too ugly, figuring you'd take from me and if I ever showed up again to see it, you'd just bully me right off again and keep what's mine, rightfully mine, which is the story of MY LIFE, MINE, not yours' -- get it?

I don't care what your problem is, nothing in this world can justify the shit you are pulling and the fact that you are basing your lies upon me to do it

It takes a real nasty lowdown dirtbag of a person to latch onto a disabled person, one who actually has kanner's severe autism, movement disorders, brain damnage, ehler's danlos, visually impaired..

while you've been crapping all over me and seeking attention Amanda, I've gone legally blind these past 6 months and its due to stress, the thing in my eye has not healed, and I've lost alot of weight and my independence has been at very big risk due to you and your lawyer pal bullying.. my life my idepenence in shreds and my having to fight hard to hang on.. all so that you, the 'great autism/disability advocate' can have your 15 minutes of fame. While you're pretending to 'advocate' for me, who the hell is going to protect me from YOU?

Step off of me, Amanda M Baggs and I *mean* it.

No comments: