Saturday, July 7, 2007

RE: Autistic woman speaks out (3)

RE: Autistic woman speaks out

Amanda Baggs said:
"It gets exhausting to give my whole history to everyone I meet, wondering which parts are being left out that they could find suspicious. And also feels like an invasion of privacy at times, like why should I have to give a full history every time I talk to someone instead of just being myself as I am now without having to explain all the time?"

You have yet to ever even once actually give the complete full unabridged and TRUTHFUL version of your own life, Amanda.

That you mislead people is exactly why as long as you're going to pretend to be someone like me and then pretend to speak on behalf of/advocate for people like me, then yes damned straight you should carry your history, the complete full and unabridge one you've never come clean with to start with, right out there in front of you and be prepared and ready to recite and offer it up at every turn, damned straight.

If you don't like it, then who asked you to stick yourself out there as a pseudo autistic psuedo-advocate for us anyway?

You can either start acting like the NT (mentally ill NT whatever) that you've been all along, else as long as you persist in this game you're playing when you meet people, beg for publicity/get in cahoots with Donna Williams for 'interviews' etc then:

you start sentences with 'autistics' this and 'autistics' that as if you speak for us all, you reply to parents of LFA kids and others in intentionally very misleading ways, going distinctly and consistently out of your way to painting a picture of yourself as being LFA and having been that way all you life, don't even pretend you don't or as if this has been done 'accidentally' etc. Its way the hell too consistent and calculatedly Amanda, not eveyrbody is an idiot and not everybody is going to be swooned by your ultra smooth-talking explaining away item by item the shit that you do.

It was on a part of AFF that I actually first heard the phrase 'word wrangler' -- it was said to me in a weird rage by ''Amy' on the IRC chat.. now I understand more of why that chat took place and why she was raging some of the things at me she was..

Amy must've thought I was Amanda, or an Amanda prototype or something. I can understand that now. "Word Wrangler' certainly is an adept phrase for what she does and I can see why somebody would be all braced and maybe even overly ready to go off if they thought I was one and the same (which as it happens is something Amanda kinda went far and wide to propogate with the borrowing so much from my life, it is any wonder we probably looked like bookends?)

Amanda embraced the idea of "LFA" when I met her, its been since then she's decided its 'cooler' to go out of her way to infer/give impression of being the most severely autistic she can be while denying 'LFA" in favor of her replacement phrase 'severely disabled' which she isn't either and is also playacted. Btw, You can stop trying to 'redefine' autism so it includes you.
It doesn't.

But back to the issue,
Amanda *YOU* signed up for this 'invasion of privacy' (read: your 15 minutes of attention-seeking fame at the expense of others such as myself) you reap what you sow. Start being honest and up front, if you don't like it, can't be bothered with this requirement of reality and honesty that is part and parcel to what you and you alone signed up for with your cherade, then again all I've got to say to you is: don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out, leave my life intact and as much the way you found it as is possible, and GO AWAY

PS, I WILL 'poke fun at you' for being fat since you are already poking fun at my very real experience of having laid here in the fetal position nearly starving to death in my own apartment before Adult Protective Services came to the rescue.
I distincly recall having to assemble my computer (which I had taken to pieces out of upset) and reinstalling everyrthign, OS and all, so that I might get online and ask somebody how you cook instant mashed potatoes (as it was the one box of food I had in this entire apartment.)
I had services enough at the time to get me to two doctor's appointments but not to get food or other basic needs met in here. After I stopped attending the university and I lost so many services I'd had based on that, Two doctors noticed my dangerous weightloss and why. How nasty of you to latch onto this as well as everything else.
I've been there, again, me, and no its no excuse for morbid obescity.
Nice try, however I suppse you didn't expect the origins of this story to show up and read it.
Ive come to serious danger of starving several other times due to a behavioral projectile vomiting problem which I have been facing again, no thanks to you and the stress you've caused.

Its just another part of my life you make fun of me by way of mockery by theft, you get what you deserve, oh Fatty-fatty-two-by-four.

GO AWAY

No comments: