Saturday, July 7, 2007

RE: Autistic woman speaks out (5)

RE: Autistic woman speaks out

erkolos Wrote:
*wonders if this could possibly be a result of a terrible misunderstanding between the two*

a reasonable question and thing to consider, a very peacekeeping mediation and honorable question to ask,

but just the same, tell me:

what could I have possibly misunderstood?
what could she have possibly misunderstood?

Amanda is a master at reworking reality and dodging when really busted for it under 'misunderstandings' and all this other crap -- and if there's anything about me that should scare the hell out of her its my bullshit detector and my knack for seeing right through that.
eg., she could write a work the size of Gone With The Wind all in defense of and explanation of how the sky is green, how it became green, the necessity of seeing it as green, wonderful flowing grand word constructions the great authors might even envy in her efforts...
DEMANDING that you see it her way, insisting and working all sorts of ingenious wordings and persuasions
but at the end.. and with complete comprehension thankyouverymuch
after wading through this Great Work I'm still gonna toss it aside and tell her she's full of shit take her green sky persuading bullshit and stuff it. Evidently most people aren't quite so immune.
I have a bullshit detector (hear that Amanda? Its a bullshit detector, not meter, but hey nice try, maybe next time your aural memory for what you read me say will serve you a bit better eh?)

No unfortunately nothing to misunderstand here.

She copies me, I told her to quit it, she basically told me to get bent/she's not stopping (and she hasn't).

erkolos Wrote:
Why don't you use the earlier droopy account here at AFF?

They've got something going on where it looks like I can log in, like the 'banned' is removed to look at it, but in fact I cannot log in, it gives me the same banned message as if it had 'banned' marked on it to look at it like other banned accounts.
That's the result of some stupidity that took place some time ago and some people's fear that anyone else might see it.
"Water under the bridge' in favor of dealing with this much bigger issue that's inflicted itself on me (see my previous responsse for that)

I had no intention of posting here again, but (and also to also answer Timeloard's query):
yeah it seems this had to be done here.
Amanda obviously favors a onesided (her's) dialogue.

I don't.

PS,
erkolos I don't find either of your questions to be dumb.

I also don't know who Lil_marlene is but you've got my attention, seems you've observed and said some very astute stuff.

No comments: